Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Downtown Prague, tourist style

During the lunch break I took a quick trot downtown to get a few more presents for someone who made it clear that enough was never enough. Here is a purple (I told you they go in for purple here) Skoda that you can ride in for a sightseeing tour.
Since arriving here a few days ago I have seen these guys separately around town. It pleased me to see that they hang out together during a quiet lull in the days activities. The guy in the orange and red shirt is the trumpet player in the Old Town Hall clock (see later post). The guy in the tan shirt and spear works the Charles Bridge Gateway. I'm not sure what the red/black guy does but I've seen those costumes all over the place. Although all these are men, so far about half the costumed people I've seen were women.

No comments: