Monday, January 1, 2024

New Year's Resolution

Well, last year had rather sparse posting, certainly compared with 2022. This was in part because in 2022 I began the year with a resolution to post a selfie every day. Well, that was a bit much for even my narcissism to sustain, but it did prompt regular posts. With a similar result in mind I hereby resolve to repeat my feat of 1985, as evinced by this: That year I was, what, 16/17, living in Tapscott and going to Exeter College (second half of first year and first half of second year) and for some reason I resolved to write an entry EVERY SINGLE DAY in my usual stocking-stuffer pocket diary. And I did! Sadly, the entries are INCREDIBLY BORING, but once in a while they trigger a memory that would otherwise have lain dormant. Well, as usual, the prettiest part of my day is my walk with Frederick. And today we went to Pinnacle (or "Pinnicle") Point, the highest point in the Ortonville Equestrian trails.

No comments: