Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Return of the King

I forgot to take my camera with me when I dropped Thomas off to leave for Paris but if you imagine these same pictures only facing the other way and you have the basic idea. I went to pick him up about 5 minutes before the expected return time and the bus pulled up about 15 seconds later. Everyone looked exhausted and glad to be home. I'd like to think Thomas is this happy to see me, but I suspect it more likely he is thinking about getting home to his room to play on his laptop, since rumor has it the kids were without internet connections for the last week of their stay in France. Their journey home started about 11 pm our time Friday night and ended about 6 pm Saturday, dinner time. Thomas fell asleep within about 3 minutes of getting home and slept for about 12 hours. He hasn't left his room yet (he hasn't even gotten dressed). So, not much has changed since when he was gone, really, except that last week I could go in to his room to open windows and air out the room and no one would yell, "What do you WANT?" As usual, he took loads of pictures which we will be getting posted in the next few days.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quite a marathon journey.

xM