Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A sheepish admission

Okay, so I now realize that my camera can't actually read my mind. Turns out there's this little wheel on the top of it that has various settings, but that gets knocked every time I put it into its case, and one of the settings takes three photos and lines them up. It actually includes the leftmost (if you're going left-to-right) part of one photo at the right side of the next so you can line them up as you take them. So all that happened that one time (see below) was that I'd bumped the wheel to that setting. Oh well, perhaps it's just as well that machines aren't telepathic yet. On the positive side, I can now do it as often as I like! So I went a little crazy with it, as you can see. (Oh, and it actually says "stitching pictures together" - I'm not sure if that's a surgical or craft-y metaphor, but I like it.)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Impressive - and no half cars.