Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thomas is 15!

And today is the day Thomas has been waiting for for months--ever since the Wii-U hit the market last December. Here are the various games, one from grandpa and another from Granny. And I am sure next time either is here visiting they will be eager to give the game a whirl. Thomas made me play with him, some sort of modified Pikmin thing only he got to be the captain and I had to be a Pikmin which is a sort of slave to him--exactly the sort of thing Thomas would love. Not too surprisingly it took all my effort to figure out just what was going on. Here is a closeup of the screen--now everything is obvious, I am sure. Frederick suffered Thomas's excitement and is pleased with the LEGO firetruck he got today. Seconds after opening the Wii-U Thomas had it hooked up to our tv, and then had to wait over 2 hours while it uploaded all its information and then downloaded updates.