Friday, May 12, 2017

On the way to pick up Thomas

As before, I'm stopping off in Michigan City, Indiana (last stop before Gary, Indiana - too scary even for a Flint resident). Unlike before I looked up the cheapest motel and it was this place, which actually turned out to be a couple of miles into the countryside:
It says "no vacancy"... but I have my doubts:
Here's the view from the car parked in the spot as above:
The room comes complete with standard motel artwork:
...and of course a TV and fridge:
Having checked in, I headed back into town, passing this on the way:
I was told to go to Panera Bread, but I spied a sign for this, and decided to treat myself:
Good call!

1 comment:

The Cushanderingsons said...

Just don't shine a black light on those bed sheets. And make sure you sleep inside a giant sealed plastic bag.