Monday, March 2, 2009

Still Damn Cold

It was only 12 degrees out this morning as I went in to work. My hair was still damp and froze as I walked from the parking structure to my office. It didn't break off, though I was testing it out, just out of curiosity. Here is Thomas, loading the last of the wood from the garage onto the porch for easy access. He was bored out of his gourd (we all are these days) and itching for a new pokemon DS game due out soon so Simon promised him $10 if he would do the job. It took Thomas about an hour to work and he did it without complaint indeed, even hummed to himself as he went back and forth with his loads. It was weird to see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It must have taken high motivation to be out in that temperature.

xM

Jami Anderson said...

Thomas REALLY wanted that game which, it turns out, isn't even on sale yet outside Japan. But he has now preordered his copy is eagerly awaiting the USA release date.