Friday, June 27, 2014

Thomas Never Tells Us What He Is Doing

I don't know why I am surprised anymore, since I only found out that Thomas was going to Paris for ten days with his Honors Percussion Quartet about month before his departure date (a mere eleven months after he was informed). Today I accidentally found this film he created last year with some classmates. According to Thomas, he is the (large) brain behind the whole thing.  (Though we, his audience and fanbase, do get mentioned as well.)


I still think of Thomas as the fragile 7 year old, easily crushed by the hurtful comments and actions of others.
Then I read his reply to one flamer:
Far Blaze writes:  HORRIFYINGLY TERRIBLE QUALITY VIDEO 
To which YoshiSpriter123 (Thomas's nom de plume) replies:  I'm sorry that the recording technology in those times weren't up to your sky-high standards, bro.