Monday, August 18, 2008

Birthday Bash

Thomas is so excited about becoming 10!!! No, wait, he's excited about getting presents.

Yeah! A "grow your own 1 up mushroom"! Who doesn't want such a thing?
" Hmm," Frederick thinks, "I can't help but notice that I'm not getting anything."
Oooh! A knitting book! Thomas actually does appreciate such a thing (I wonder where he gets that from!) and has already mentioned a few knitting projects he has planned for the winter. (One is a 1 Up mushroom sweater, another a Mario sweater, another a yoshi sweater. I think I see a patter emerging. What's wrong with Zork, I'd like to know.)
25 cans of silly string--whoopee! But why is it that the person who BUYS the silly string is never the one that ends up cleaning it off the flowers, trampoline, grass....?

No comments: