Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving

What with our various dietary restrictions, it's hard to come up with a good Thanksgiving meal for all. But I demand pumpkin pie, and for that I have to make my own grain-free, vegan pie-lets. Voila: After the first course (including mashed potatoes and my own mushroom/onion gravy) it's time for a quick constitutional with Frederick to clear some room for the pie-lets. A bit dreary. Solid November weather. Home for the pies! Aren't they adorable? And here's the wreckage of the first course that we'll gradually work our way through in the coming days. Thomas paid a flying visit but wasn't feeling very well. Joanne came for both courses and a little bit of "Meet Me in St. Louis" before I took her back and wrestled (vainly) with her cable and (more enjoyably) with her lovely little cat Annie.

No comments: